If you’ve scheduled an appointment, in most cases, you can expect to receive these notices:
- Confirmation of the appointment soon after it’s scheduled
- A reminder the night before
- A phone call or text when your vehicle is ready for collection
Be sure to provide a good phone number for text messages or an email address to get these notices.
On the Day of THE appointment
Please ensure your vehicle is in a clean state for our technicians to work in. If you are having install work done that requires access
to the rear (i.e electric brakes, Anderson installation, dual battery installation etc) baby seats, draw, anything in the boot and rear
a car seat is removed.
Additional labour ($135.00/hour) may be charged to remove items or clean the vehicle. This also applies to quoted work.
- You will be required to follow any COVID-19 mandates that are in place at that time.
- Our friendly team will greet you, check your vehicle in, and confirm job and contact details are correct.
- Our technicians may ask to run over job-specific questions with you, especially with custom install work.
- Then, we will get to work, and advise once your vehicle is ready for collection.
DURING YOUR DIAGNOSIS APPOINTMENT WE WILL:
- Inspect, test and report findings or further steps required.
9 out of 10 times we can diagnose the fault quickly. However, complex or multiple issues may require longer.
(Any additional labour will be charged at our hourly rate.)
- 1 x OBD Scan Tool reading
THINGS YOU SHOULD KNOW
- When carrying out a diagnosis we may need to repair symptoms of the fault before we can get to the root cause of the problem.
- You will only be charged for repairs that have been approved by you in advance.
- After the initial diagnosis, if approval is not given to proceed, you will be given a report of what has been found up to that point only. This is NOT a guaranteed final repair solution.
- We require vehicles to be dropped off and left with us for the day.
- Below is an example of the electrical wiring harnesses that run through modern vehicles. However, every make, model vehicle is manufactured and engineered differently. We hope this helps illustrate the complexity of the system that lay behind panels and how it can take time to access and diagnose faults.